This beautiful courtyard consists of four North, South, East and West porches:
1- North Porch which is the entrance from Astaneh Square.
2- South Porch which is the entrance from the direction of Qiblah.
3- East Porch which is the entrance from Eram Street.
4- West Porch which is the Mirror Porch.
These luxurious porches – particularly the Mirror Porch – and the pool and the waterfront in the center of the holy courtyard, with special features renovated in their traditional form in 2011, have multiplied the beauty of this holy site.
This courtyard was built by the order of Mirza Ali Asghar Khan Atabak, “The Chancellor”, which was constructed from 1295 A.H until 1303 A.H.