The mosque belongs to the first half of the 11th century AD and after Imam Hasan Askari (PBUH) Mosque it is the oldest mosque in Qom. According to historical evidences, the present dome house was constructed during Fat’h-Ali Shāh Qājār era(1772-1834 AC). But the lofty south porch and colored plastering belong to Safavid era(1501-1736 AC)

 . The north porch, east and west shabestans, also, belong to Qājār era.