The museum of the holy shrine of Qum is one of the rare treasures of this Land. Prior to the establishment of the museum the endowed treasures were stored in “the treasury”, but in 1935 the museum hall was officially Inaugurated and after several years it was transferred to the area of the mosque of Mutahhari Finally, in 1993, after completion of the new building, operations of the museum were .started with a new fashion at a level much higher than the past The museum, with an area of some 1000 square meters on two floors, consists of display areas, administrative rooms, and restoration facilities for manuscripts. The museum is located on the square of the holy shrine.